Please find below the new visa arrangement between The Republic of Ghana and The United States of America (USA).
- The American government would take off visa categories C and D which deal with air and sea crew, considering that Ghana does not take fees for the same categories.
- The Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) would issue a two-year validity residence permit to American students and Missionaries in Ghana.
- The Status of Category H&L would be affected if no changes are made by the Ghana side.
- The US Embassy would introduce a two-year schedule for Visa Category I (Press Accreditation) to replicate the Visa fee and residence permit fee as charged by the GIS
- a) Single Entry (Three(3) Months- Sixty Dollars (US$60)
b) Multiple Entry five (5) Years – One Hundred Dollars (US$100)
c) Expedited Processing of Visas should be reflected as an optional feature.
Distributed by APO Group on behalf of Ghana Embassy Spain.
© 2020, Nana Celebritieshype Yaw. All rights reserved.