Bernice Akyeama Baah a final year student of the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) died on Wednesday March 18, 2020 by electrocution in her bathroom.
The deceased was a Metallurgical Engineering student. The incident happens at her rented apartment at Ayeduase around 8:30pm when she was about showering.
According to a report by gathered, Bernice Akyeama Baah was discovered unconscious and was rushed to the KNUST Hospital for treatment but was pronounced dead on arrival.
Police have not yet officially revealed how the victim was electrocuted but have directed an autopsy be carried out as part of the investigations.
The body of the deceased has since been deposited at the KNUST hospital morgue. The Level 400 Metallurgical Engineering students are saddened over the untimely demise of their colleague.
“WE EXPRESS OUR DEEPEST CONDOLENCE TO ALL FAMILY MEMBERS AND FRIENDS OF MRS BERNICE BAAH; WE MOURN WITH THEM AND MAY HER SOUL REST IN PEACE,” SAID MATESA KNUST, A GROUP THE DECEASED WAS A BERNICE AKYEAMA BAAHMEMBER UNTIL HER UNFORTUNATE DEATH.
© 2020, Celebrities Hype. All rights reserved. On republishing the post, please provide link to the original content