Making a song that listeners might love is usually not as difficult as picking recognized or underground artistes to come up with a remix.
Most artistes have failed in coming up with the best collaboration or remixes to match up with the earlier single. Example can be seen in the remix of “Omo Ada” by Medikal when he decided to feature multiple award winning dance-hall artiste Shatta Wale. The original was a banger whiles the remix failed woefully to replicate the successes of the earlier single.
Another failed remix one can easily recollect is the ”Nothing i get” remix of Fameye feat Medikal and Article One. The failure of the remix was so bad that Funeral homes even failed to allow it played at either a wake (wake-keeping) of the dead or as a last song for the impoverish Ghanaian.
We take a journey down memory lane to recent times, to select a couple of the best remixes that needs the maximum respect and applauds.
These remixes have either surpass their original counterparts or have matched it boot for boot in our homes, workplaces and social gatherings.
- Adonai- Sarkodie feat. Castro
- Backcase – Ikonz feat. Sarkodie, Trigmatic, 4X4,Okra, Stonebwoy, Guru, Bra Kevin
- Oye Ohene – Obrafour feat. Tinny
- Jacket – Praye feat. Tinny, 4X4, Wutah, Samini etc
- Give me Blow- Asem feat. Richie, Tinny, Andy Dosty, Bradez
- Grind day- Kwesi Arthur feat. Sarkosie and Medikal
- Obi Ate Meso Bo – Daddy Lumba feat. Okyeame Kwame and Kwabena Kwabena
- Saving the Game / The Game – Obour feat. Tinny, Richie, Okyeame Kwame, Granny, Bradez
- Juliana – Obour feat AB Crentsil
- Pull Up- Stonebwoy feat Patoranking
- Ringtone- Tinny feat. Richie, Asem, Okyeame Kwame, 4X4, ETC