An eyewitness, who was at the premises of the Ghana Fire Service to alert them of the fire outbreak at the Markola market has revealed to Celebrities hype dot com how the lackadaisical approach of the fire service led to lost of livelihoods and properties at the market.

News broke this morning of a fire outbreak at the Markola market, an area closer to the fire service office.

From our eyewitness, the fire service was to be blamed for the lost of properties in the Market.

According to the eyewitness who was involved in all that happened, when they rushed to the fire service office to alert them of the fire outbreak, they responded by saying they were eating and that there was no water.

Listen